Amazon

Thursday, September 3, 2015

NO WHEELS FOR A MONTH


Early one morning I just couldn't wait
I got my chair and I hauled freight
Well out on the parking lot I did go
Pretended I was a race car you know
Wheeling my chair really oh so fast
Till I got tired and real hungry at last
To the 2nd floor cause I had a hunch
That maybe I might be late for lunch
In the front door and thru the lobby
Nurse at the door was really snobby
I took the elevator so I could hide
To the 2nd floor I went for a ride
Snobby nurse was a minion of doom
So I sneaked up the hall to my room
I waited there till the coast was clear
To go to the lunch room with no fear
I was real hungry and knew I was late
Speed limit was 3 but I musta done 8
Doors to the lunch room came up fast
I had to turn or I'd wheel right on past
Thru the doors I went and made it okay
But there was a nurse carrying a tray
The tray went up and then it came down
The nurse went down and rolled around
Got a big bump on the back of her head
What a disaster she thought she was dead
Cause she was the nurse, the minion of doom
After the mess I was grounded to my room
No wheels for a month didn't seem fair
But get out of my bed, no I didn't dare

No comments:

Post a Comment