Amazon

Thursday, August 20, 2015

 COLLECTION PROTECTION

I was awakened last night with a bit of fright
But who wouldn't in the middle of the night
Right there beside me upon my pillow
Soft, smooth and pliant as a riverside willow
Appeared two sweet boobies, soft and warm
But I knew boobies could do no harm
I reached out to touch them but to my surprise
Floating up from my bed a ghost did arise
She said "Now that I have you fully awake,
I must inform you of just what's at stake
Your whole booby collection is at great risk
You must back them up off of the disc
And put them all on a new flash drive
If you want to keep them sharp and alive
Your discs with age will most surely fade
A flash drive is now the the best storage made"
Then while I watched, before it came day
She turned to smoke and just blew away


No comments:

Post a Comment