Amazon

Saturday, May 4, 2013

THEY CAME FOR MY GUN



From out of the night they came for my gun
They said don't fight, We'll get every one
I said "You'll know this before you are done
The second amendment says this is my right
So Yes you know that I'll stand and fight
Friends and neighbors all came to my door
To stand with me and we'll fight some more
More and more of them kept  on drifting in
Till out on my lawn was a hundred times ten
A hundred times ten and all had their guns
They kept coming in by twos and by ones
Long guns and short guns,big guns and small
We all stood together and we all stood tall
Now the issue,you see is not just about guns
We lose these rights,there go our other ones
One by one all our rights,they'll chip away
We'll be like slaves,made to do what they say
History shows us, all we need do is to read
About those with the power to exercise greed
Greed for the money and for the power to rule
Control of the masses is their very best tool
So lets stand together with a unified fight
And let's protect our second amendment right

No comments:

Post a Comment