Amazon

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A HAUNTING WE WILL GO


VERSE III

Lightly in one wall and slowly out the other,

Or a little closer if you'd really druther

Stealthy squeaks and thumps every night,

Till your body shakes and shivers with fright,

Slowly you'll awaken and then you'll stare,

For when you wake there's no one there,

Although you can't see me, I'll be around,

Rattling my chains with an eerie sound,

Go back to sleep but only if you dare,

For this ghost scares extraordinaire,

Ghostly touches will be light and itty bitty,

My ghost will haunt you without pity,

Just when you think it's come to an end,

My ghost will return to haunt you again,

As I live and breathe, Im too old to dare,

To even have hope of giving you a scare,

But when I'm gone, you better look out,

For an every night I'll shriek and shout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment